The aim of the course is for students to develop language skills for communicating in ?? foreign language in various situations, in writing or orally, to develop awareness of language and culture, to find and use information and to interact in the language at international level.
Expected outcomes / results:
On completing the General Communication course at a certain level, the students shall be able to:
- establish communication in the foreign language at the given level;
- exchange information, express feelings and exchange opinions with individuals or groups;
- read and understand text on various topics;
- understand spoken language in usual and more complex situations;
- describe his/her attitudes and compare them to attitudes of other people;
- use the language to expand knowledge in other areas;
- independently communicate both in spoken and written form.