The aim of the course is for students to recognize the importance of the independent communication in a foreign language and to learn to take responsibility for achieved results by keeping personal portfolios. This is a period of growing up when young people search for their identities, synthesize acquired knowledge and skills and accept models of behavior according to the adopted system of values.
This goal is accomplished through:
- creating positive atmosphere for learning;
- using Interactive Whiteboards, multimedia and internet in teaching;
- working on projects and thought-out written assignments;
- authentic and original lessons and photo-stories in order to motivate the students to communicate in the foreign language;
- extra-curricular activities and projects.